- Create and define the company’s long-term technology strategy, vision, and direction. The CTO’s responsibility is to evolve to a market driven, customer centric technology strategy, vision, and direction.
- Continually enhance product and services offerings and customer-centric solutions.
- Interpret market opportunities and create innovative product strategies, before the rest of the market.
- Conduct research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies
- Expert solicitation of customer and market insight to define roadmap; and at identifying new business opportunities; this individual maintains a focus on market technology shifts the company’s competitive advantage would be improved by or conversely negatively impacted by in the case of a failure to respond to, in a timely way.
Defining, Growing and Evolving a SaaS Infrastructure for Mobile Device Management and Data/Analytics
- Define and create a SaaS infrastructure, capable of handling millions of mobile devices and maintain awareness of these devices. This infrastructure will collect massive amounts of data, as the basis for strong business intelligence basis and analytics offerings and capabilities
Evangelize Internally and Externally
- This executive will effectively and passionately communicate both the vision and the value of the company’s technology, as well as the direction as the company’s lead technology evangelist, both internally, and externally.
- Further the CTO will be capable of public relations programs that build on the company’s image in the market place to involve technology white papers, by lined articles and keynotes
Strategy & Planning
- Lead strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies and partnerships.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports organizational needs.
- Develop and communicate business/technology alignment plans to executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of a product management, product marketing process where the end design institutionalizes the company’s ability to dominate this market
Key Member of the Executive Team
- As a well-rounded business leader, partnering closely and effectively with the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the senior management team.
Required Skills & Experience
Functional Experience: Technology Visionary with Market Driven Customer Based Solutions
- The successful candidate will be a proven technology leader, with a track record of innovation and development of highly competitive solutions
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded businessperson, whose background includes translating market trends and customer requirements in addition to deep technical expertise.
- He/she will have the ability to visualize future products, and ensure that leading-edge solutions are available to customers, ahead of the competition.
- Proven ability to understand the potential in a broad range of technologies and apply them to capitalize on market trends and evolving customer demands.
Technical Depth with Business Orientation
- The successful executive will be have deep technical roots, and be able to understand the nature of the solutions being delivered and these solutions entail
- An ability to learn new technologies and technical trends quickly
- An ability to connect technical opportunities to the strategy and the bottom line is essential
Domain/Industry Experience: Security Software / Mobile/ SaaS Infrastructure / BI
- Experience with a security software, mobile software, and SaaS infrastructure. A business intelligence orientation within these domains is highly preferred.
- University degree in the field of computer science and or business administration. Master’s or PhD. degree in Computer Science preferred.
- This individual must be located or be willing to relocate in the city.
- He/she must understand how to cultivate key stakeholder relationships.
- Passionate about rapid development of market leading solutions.
- Engenders trust and respect through competence, thoughtfulness and substance
- Collegial interpersonal skills - articulate communicator and an excellent listener.
- High integrity - moral ethics
- Superb leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to function in a collaborative and collegial environment; sensitivity to others; high integrity and intelligence; excellent judgment; a conceptual thinker - strategic and well as pragmatic; and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers
For Further Details Please Contact:
Dora Vell 617-416-9088 (cell) or 781-416-4088 (direct)