The CEO will be charged to grow and improve the performance of its existing business and customer industry segments as well as be responsible for developing and implementing additional, long-range growth strategies focused on leveraging the company’s technology and financial assets into higher value added product lines.
He/she will play a significant role in the company’s success and more specifically in:
Strategy Refinement and Calibration
- Refine and communicate and drive the overall company strategy. Understand the industry dynamics to position the company in the right markets to accelerate penetration into additional hospitals.
Profitable Recurring Revenue Growth
- Profitable recurring revenue growth
- Establish the proper infrastructure to accommodate profitable growth
- Leverage existing relationships in the customer segments to deepen and expand partnerships with key customers.
- Build and leverage business development through leveraging existing and new partnerships
- Accelerate growth on both domestic and international fronts
- Lead a management team that can ensure that the company increases the recurring revenue model
- Create a workplace which will attract, satisfy and retain quality and productive employees
- Promote a spirit of partnership and team-focus amongst the Office of the President, the executive team and the whole company overall.
Partnerships & Business Development
- Leverage & expand existing partnerships and relationships
- Forge additional industry alliances and partnerships and customer alliances
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Collaborate effectively with the Chairman and majority investor
- Establish strong connections with the senior management team and other stakeholders
He/she will have the following experience:
Overall Profitable Growth P&L experience
- Prior CEO Experience: He/she must possess seasoned hands-on, successful experience managing all functional areas of a business in a profitable growth environment
- Experience managing growth in an expansion from $50 million/ $100 million to $200 million
- He/she must understand how to cultivate key stakeholder relationships. (Example: demonstrated track record communicating with a majority shareholder; capable of working closely in partnership with the current management team; strong presence and leadership style with direct reports and all employees)
Strategic & Operational Fluency
- This individual will be a strategic marketer with the ability to combine strategy with operational fluency
- Strategic thinking enabling him/her to effectively lead the organization to achieve its key financial and growth goals.
- A strong business understanding enabling him/her to adapt broad business concepts to enhance profitability, grow the business, and set organizational policies.
- Ability to create organizational structure, putting the right individuals in place, timetables, metrics etc) for supporting execution
Industry Experience: Application Software For Hospitals
- Successful growth experience selling hospital-wide application software solutions (as opposed to point solutions)
- Experience Managing an application software sales force, using a solution selling methodology
Financial Savvy & Experience Building Partnerships
- Understanding of effective management of key financial issues that impact the business
- A strong understanding and orientation towards building a business with recurring revenues and a strong bottom line
- Experience building go to market partnerships and strategic go to market relationships is a real asset
- This executive is a high energy level, an outstanding intellect and common sense, exceptional business acumen and maturity and be an obvious team player with exceptionally strong leadership skills
- Leadership demonstrated through the development of strategic vision, “hands on” involvement, and effective team management practices.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide the type of leadership necessary to ensure high levels of employee morale and productivity with a focus on retaining talent. He is a great coach/mentor to the management team
- High ethical standards demonstrated by the individual’s approach to business and the ability to set that tone for the entire organization
- This individual is a team player recognized for his leadership capabilities: he has foresight and is analytical and confident in his abilities and therefore takes calculated decisions with conviction and optimism. He/she empowers the management team, rallies the troops, and is clearly dedicated to the success of the company.
- The successful candidate will be driven toward personal improvement and success through the success of the company, creating significant shareholder value, and building and maintaining a cohesive, high performance management team.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Dora Vell 617-416-9088 (cell) or 781-416-4088 (direct)