The CEO will be charged to aggressively grow and improve the performance of the business and customer industry segments as well as be responsible for developing and implementing additional, aggressive growth strategies focused on leveraging the company’s leadership position in mobile event management.
He/she will play a significant role in the company’s growth and success and more specifically will:
Strategy Refinement and Calibration
- Refine and communicate and drive the overall company strategy. Understand the industry dynamics to position the company in the right markets to accelerate penetration into existing and new accounts.
- Identify companies for acquisition and position solution organically and through M&A
Profitable Recurring Revenue Growth
- Profitable recurring revenue growth
- Increase the amount of SaaS revenue in relation to non-recurring revenue, and professional services
- Grow the company organically and through acquisition
- Establish the proper infrastructure to accommodate profitable growth
- Leverage existing relationships in the customer segments to deepen and expand partnerships with key customers
Partnerships & Business Development
- Leverage & expand existing partnerships and relationships
- Forge additional industry alliances and partnerships and customer alliances
- Involving the understanding of effective management of key financial issues that impact the business.
- Lead a management team that can ensure that the company increases the recurring revenue model
- Create a workplace which will attract, satisfy and retain quality and productive employees
- Promote a spirit of partnership and team-focus amongst the board, the investors, the executive team and the whole company overall.
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Cultivate key stakeholder relationships: Board of Directors; current management team, and the founder
- Develop strong presence and leadership with direct reports and all employees
Key experience attributes will be:
- Prior CEO/ P&L experience, with a product management or sales background. He/she must possess seasoned hands-on, successful experience managing all functional areas of a business in a profitable growth environment
- Experience growing software companies to $50m and beyond
- Experience with aggressive growth, a combination of organic growth and through acquisitions
- He/she must understand how to cultivate key stakeholder relationships, working with a board of directors and a founder
He/she will have the following experience:
Functional: Overall Profitable Growth P&L experience
- Prior CEO Experience: He/she must possess seasoned hands-on, successful experience managing all functional areas of a business in a profitable growth environment. We will also consider individuals with a sales or product background that have a strong P&L understanding
- Experience managing growth in an expansion from $15m to $50m and beyond
- Demonstrated track record working with a board of directors and a founder.
Strategic & Operational Fluency in a SaaS Organic and M&A Growth Environment
- This individual will be a strategic marketer with the ability to combine strategy with operational fluency
- Experience with SaaS /software companies in an organic and M&A environment
- Experience selling software solutions through direct and indirect channels
Customer Experience: Global 2000
- Successful growth experience selling software to larger enterprises
- Understanding of effective management of key financial issues that impact the business
- A strong understanding and orientation towards building a business with recurring revenues and a strong bottom line
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is desirable.
- This executive is a high energy level, an outstanding intellect and common sense, exceptional business acumen and maturity and be an obvious team player with exceptionally strong leadership skills
- Leadership demonstrated through the development of strategic vision, “hands on” involvement, and effective team management practices
- Understands how the whole business fits together and what drives value creation; strong working knowledge of sales, marketing, engineering/software development, services, and finance and administration
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide the type of leadership necessary to ensure high levels of employee morale and productivity with a focus on retaining talent. He is a great coach/mentor to the management team
- High ethical standards demonstrated by the individual’s approach to business and the ability to set that tone for the entire organization
- This individual is a team player recognized for his leadership capabilities: he has foresight and is analytical and confident in his abilities and therefore takes calculated decisions with conviction and optimism. He/she empowers the management team, rallies the troops, and is clearly dedicated to the success of the company.
- The successful candidate will be driven toward personal improvement and success through the success of the company, creating significant shareholder value, and building and maintaining a cohesive, high performance management team.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Dora Vell 617-416-9088 (cell) or 781-416-4088 (direct)