In addition to Russo, the Hewlett Packard Enterprise board is expected to include female members:
- Pamela Carter, former President, Cummins Distribution
- Ann M. Livermore, former EVP, HP Enterprise Business
- Meg Whitman, Chairman, President and CEO, HP
Livermore, Russo and Whitman all currently serve as members of the board of directors of HP.
HP Inc: Meg Whitman will chair the board of HP Inc. Whitman has served as president and CEO of HP since 2011, in addition to serving as director and then Chairman since July 2014.
In addition to Whitman, the HP Inc. board is expected to include:
- Stacy Brown-Philpot, COO, TaskRabbit
- Stephanie A. Burns, former Chairman and CEO, Dow Corning Corporation
- Mary Anne Citrino, Senior Advisor, Blackstone
- Stacey Mobley, former SVP, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel, DuPont
Whitman currently serves on the board of directors of HP.
Red Hat’s New Director is Deutsche Bank CIO
Red Hat named Kim Hammonds, 47, global CIO and global co-head of Group Technology and Operations at Deutsche Bank, to the company’s Board of Directors. Hammonds joined Deutsche Bank in late 2013 from Boeing, where she served as CIO. Earlier, she led IT systems development for manufacturing operations in the Americas at Dell. With more than 25 years’ experience, starting at the Ford Motor, Hammonds' career has spanned both technology and operations for some of the world's largest companies in the most challenging industries.
Cable One Elects Ernst & Young Exec to Board
Cable service provider Cable One elected Deborah J. Kissire to serve as a director of the Company. Kissire serves as Vice Chair, East Central Managing Partner of Ernst & Young. She serves as a Director at Junior Achievement and Greater Washington Board of Trade.
Date Range: July 28th - August 31st