- Lavu, New Mexico, June 2016 - Marc Chesley has stepped down as the CEO of Lavu. We have verified that there is no replacement as of the date of this newsletter.
- Intel Corporation, California, June 2018 - Brian Krzanich resigned as CEO and board member of Intel. The Board has named CFO Robert Swan Interim CEO.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Oregon, March 2018 - President and CEO, Darin G. Billerbeck, has decided to retire. Glen Hawk, the Company’s COO since November 2015, is Interim CEO. The Board will conduct a thorough search process for a permanent CEO, including both internal and external candidates, and has retained Egon Zehnder for the search.
- Rambus, California, June 2018 - Rambus has terminated Dr. Ron Black as CEO and resigned as board member. The Board has appointed Luc Seraphin, SVP & General Manager, Memory and Interfaces Division, as interim CEO of the Company while the Board commences a formal search to identify a new CEO.
- Sigma Designs, California, January 2018 - Sigma Designs' President & CEO Thinh Tran has resigned abruptly. Mr. Elias Nader, Sigma's current SVP and CFO, has been appointed as interim President and CEO.
- Marchex, Washington, October 2016 - Pete Christothoulou resigned as CEO in October 2016. An office of the CEO is still in place as of July 2018.
- Tintri, California, June 2018 - Tom Barton notified Tintri of his resignation as the company's CEO, interim CFO and member of the Board. Mr. Barton had joined the company in April 2018 and resigned after announcing drastically poor results. Mr. Barton left without selling the company nor declaring bankruptcy, as per his mandate. The company stated that it had not appointed a CEO nor a CFO.
- BSQUARE, Washington, May 2018 - Jerry D. Chase has stepped down as President and CEO and Mr. Chase will also be stepping down from his board seat. Going forward, Bsquare will be led by board chairman Andrew Harries who will assume an expanded role as executive chairman, and by Kevin Walsh, VP Marketing, who will serve as acting CEO while continuing to oversee marketing and corporate strategy. Mr. Chase will transition into an advisory role with Bsquare. The company will conduct a search for a new CEO.
- Support.com, California, October 2016 – Dr. Elizabeth M. Cholawsky departed as president and CEO. Richard Bloom is iCEO. As of July 2018, Richard Bloom is still listed as iCEO.
- Airgain, California, May 2018 - Airgain announced that President and CEO Charles Myers left the company to pursue other opportunities. Chairman James K. Sims assumes the role of Interim CEO as the company searches for a new permanent CEO.
- Simulations Plus, California, June 2018 - Walter S. Woltosz has retired as the CEO of the company. Mr. Woltosz will continue in an advisory role to assist with the transition period for the new CEO. Thereafter, Mr. Woltosz will remain a member and the Chairman of the Board.
- Digital Locations, California, June 2018 - Gerard F. Hug, CEO and a director of Digital Locations, notified the Company that he is resigning from his positions as the Company’s CEO and member of the board. William E. Beifuss, Jr., the company’s President and Acting CFO was appointed to serve as Interim CEO of the company.
- Infomart Data Centers, California, June 2018 - Infomart Data Centers announced that its board of directors has appointed Phil Koen as a new member. Mr. Koen will also serve as the company’s Interim CEO, succeeding Infomart’s founder and former President, John Sheputis, who will remain as an adviser to Infomart while the board of directors conducts a search for a new CEO.