- Convergys Corporation, Ohio, January 2018 - President and CEO Andrea Ayers will transition from her role following a nearly 30-year career at the Company. Ayers will continue to lead the Company in her current role President and CEO, as well as a member of the Board of Directors, as long as necessary for transition purposes.
- Deluxe Corporation, Minnesota, April 2018 - Lee Schram will retire as CEO of the Company. The board has formed a CEO succession committee to lead the search with the assistance of an executive search firm.
- BH Media Group, Nebraska, June 2018 - Terry Kroeger is stepping down as chairman and CEO of BH Media Group as a result of a new management agreement with Lee Enterprises, ending a 33-year career with the Omaha World-Herald. He would remain with the Berkshire Hathaway-owned newspaper group during a transition period.
- Stratasys, Minnesota, May 2018 - Ilan Levin has decided to step down from his positions as CEO and Director. Elchanan (Elan) Jaglom, the company’s current Chairman of the Board, will serve as CEO until a successor is appointed. The company is engaging an international executive search firm to help identify a new CEO.
- Birch Communications, Georgia, October 2017 - Birch Communications announced the departure of President and CEO Tony Tomae.
- World Health Energy Holdings, Florida, June 2018 - Uri Tadelis, CEO of World Health Energy Holding, will be resigning and a cybersecurity experienced CEO will be appointed in the near future.