The head of technology (IT) role has different titles, historically a CIO, is now either CIO, CTO (including CIO role) and a Chief Digital Officer titles (or combinations thereof). Note: sometimes the head of IT is the EVP Tech & Ops with CIO type roots.
- CIO role (and often title) Evolution: Chief Information and Digital Officers : reflecting the deep digital transformation that is happening in organizations.
- Chief Digital Officers, or Chief Digital Information Officers: managing all of IT but also indicating evolving into digital and platform business models.
- Chief Technology Officers owning the IT function: This change in the top title reflects two trends: (1) the ever increasing complexity of technology and the need for architectural expertise and (2) the platform business models that extend companies as “technology based services” or “technology delivered” products (non-tech products, like pizza).
The CTO role has multiple contexts and meanings:
- CTOs that manage IT (where the CIO reports in)
- CTOs that manage the tech infrastructure (a more traditional definition)
- CTOs - Products/ Tech Strategy. They are essentially tech vendor CTOs and typically manage IT as well, but it is not their primary role or orientation.
Chief Data Officers are executive roles. More Chief Data Protection Exec roles in Europe.
- In Europe, more Data Protection roles open at the executive level than Chief Data Officers. We didn't find any Chief Data Protection Officers open roles at the executive level in North America. (Do send us some!)
- Chief Privacy Officers tend to be legal eagles. Not tech execs.
- We have also heard of Chief Data Officers worrying about data ethics, and employing data ethicists (not in this set).
Chief Analytics Officers/ Heads of Analytics: they do not tend to be an IT function, with some exceptions.
Non exec roles with exec titles: Some of these roles are not at an executive level, which surprised us at one level. Some examples of “Director level open roles”:
- OLX Group, Germany, Aug 2018 - Chief Data Science Officer
- Youtility, UK, Aug 2018 - CTO.
- Quotacom, Netherlands, Aug 2018 - Chief Analytics Officer
- Finastra, UK, Aug 2018 - Chief Data Officer
- Infinea, South Africa, Aug 2018 - Chief Digital Officer, Aerospace digital division
There are also roles that range from entry level to senior associate to full time, and they are not always regional roles. Adobe seems to be beefing up its privacy and data protection organization around the world. Some of the other CISO roles appear to be for an entire organization:
- Adobe, Ireland, Jul 2018 – seeks a data protection & privacy professional to be their next Data Protection Officer, part of the global team reporting to the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Zacco - 360°, Sweden, Aug 2018 - CISO
- Merck Finck Private Bankers AG, Germany, Aug 2018 - CISO ( Risk Management department).
Geographic Distribution of Open Tech Roles
So, in total, open roles:
- Heads of technology (CIOs, CTOs, CDOs) - 25
- CTOs (Product) - 18
- Data Chiefs - 8
- Data Analytics - 1
- CISO - 19
In this Edition
- Open Tech Function Roles - North America by Function
- Open Tech Function Roles - Rest of World by Function
- Vell Executive Search Representative Placements
- About Vell Executive Search
The tech functions we cover in this newsletter are: EVP, Tech and Ops, CIO, CTO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Product Officer (Product development and engineering), Data Science, Data Chiefs, Data Analytics chiefs (tech data analytics chiefs), Security, Privacy Chiefs, Blockchain chiefs.
Hope you enjoy this newsletter and find it useful. Suggestions and corrections are most welcomed and appreciated.
Thanks again and all the best,
Vell Executive Search is a retained executive search firm that specializes in recruiting technology execs for boards and executive roles, including Board Members, CEOs, Presidents, GMs, CTOs/Chief Digital Officers/VP Engineering, as well as tech executives and board members for the technology industry. Vell has built a reputation for recruiting talented high-performing leadership teams globally. www.vell.com.
Open Technology Roles
- CVS Health, RI, December 2017 - CVS Health CIO Stephen Gold left the company to pursue professional opportunities outside CVS Health.
- The AES Corporation, VA, Jun 2017 - SVP & CIO Elizabeth Hackenson departed from the company. It is unclear whether the company is still looking. The AES Corporation is a Fortune 500 company that generates and distributes electrical power.
- United Insurance, FL, Apr 2018 - Andrew Swenson has stepped down from the position of CIO. COO Paul DiFrancesco will oversee the IT team at the company while the company conducts a search for Mr. Swenson's replacement. United Insurance Holdings Corp. operates as a property and casualty insurance holding company that sources, writes, and services residential and commercial property, and casualty insurance policies in the United States.
- Community West Bank, National Association, CA, Jul 2018 - Maureen C. Clark resigned employment as EVP and COO and Chief Information Office of Community West Bank. Ms. Clark will assist in the transition to the successor and maintain a relationship with the bank in a consulting capacity. In the interim, the duties of this executive position will be discharged by Martin E. Plourd, President and CEO, and/or other members of the Company’s executive team.
- Fox World Travel, WI, Aug 2018 - The CIO will be providing strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology systems for Fox World Travel and its clients. Leading travel agency with award-winning vacation travel agents, business travel management programs and meetings and incentives planners.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of NY, NY, March 2018 - The Federal Reserve Bank of NY announced that Lee Alexander, EVP, CIO and head of the Technology Group has announced his decision to resign from the Bank. Bijan Chowdhury, SVP for Enterprise Architecture & Design, will serve as acting CIO while the search for Mr. Alexander's replacement takes place. That search is under way.
- University of Oklahoma, OK, Jun 2017 - Eddie Huebsch has been named interim CIO at the University. Huebsch has served OU IT for more than 16 years in a variety of leadership roles, most recently as associate VP of technology advancement.
- SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium, AK, December 2017 - SEARHC is seeking a new CIO that will create a best in class, IT division. SEARHC is a non-profit tribal health consortium of 18 Native communities, which serves the health interests of the people of Southeast Alaska.
- Biotest, FL, Jan 2018 - Stuart Kippelman has taken on the temporary role of Interim CIO at the pharmaceutical company.
- The New School, NY, Aug 2018 - The New School is seeking a SVP of Information Technology and CIO to provide innovative vision, strategy and leadership for the coordination of technology policy and planning, and to manage information technology and systems in the academic, research and administrative functions of the University. The role will report to the COO.
- Spok Holdings, VA, Aug 2018 - Thomas G. Saine, 55, the CIO of Virginia based global leader in healthcare communications Spok Holdings, passed away unexpectedly. Mr. Saine served as CIO of the Company since August 2008, and previously served as the company's CTO, President of GTES, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the company, VP of Corporate Technical Operations and VP, Technology and Integration.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C., Aug 2018 - Beth Killoran, who served as CIO for HHS for the past two years, will help develop a strategic IT plan for the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, shifting roles. HHS CTO Ed Simcox will stand in as acting CIO. The move follows other high-level IT staff departures at the health agency this year, including the loss of former CTO Bruce Greenstein, as well as its CISO.
- Brown University, RI, Aug 2018 - Providence, RI based Brown University is seeking a Chief Digital and Information Officer. Russell Reynolds Associates has been retained for the search.
Chief Digital Officers (with IT)
- Quadra Chemicals, QC, Canada, Aug 2018 - Quadra Chemicals is looking for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO). Reporting to the CEO the CDO will be a part of the senior leadership team. The successful candidate has the ability to help lead Quadra into the future as an agile organization. Quadra Chemicals is a growing and dynamic; industry diversified chemical distribution company with facilities across Canada.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU), Washington, DC, Aug 2018 - AGU is home to more than 60,000 scientists from 139 countries. Reporting to the EVP, Strategic and Organizational Excellence, the Chief Digital Officer will be responsible for supporting digital products and services and information technology that serve AGU’s enterprise goals. Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer are Business Data and Intelligence, Association Management System, Web Services, Quality Assurance, and Help Desk management.
Chief Technology Officers (Non Tech Vendor Product/ CIO/IT)
- Shake Shack, NY, Jun 2018 - Shake Shack's IT chief Phil Crawford left. He has joined GODIVA Chocolatier as CTO. Shake Shack owns, operates, and licenses Shake Shack restaurants (Shacks) in the United States and internationally.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, NC, Aug 2018 - The CTO will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company’s technology needs. In addition, the CTO will lead and support the growth and expansion of our ERP, POS and eCommerce systems and will require a proven background in both manufacturing and retail setting. The Company had also initiated a CEO search in April 2018 of this year.
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center - Cancer Prevention Research Training Program, TX, Jul 2018 - Reporting directly to senior leadership, the Chief Technology and Digital Officer is responsible for strategic leadership of all technical aspects of the institution. MD Anderson Cancer Center is committed to encouraging good health and staying true to its mission to end cancer.
CTOs - Tech Products/ Tech Strategy
- Analog Devices, MA, Sept 2018 - Peter Real informed Analog Devices that he was resigning from his position as SVP and CTO of the Company, due to health reasons. Before the CTO role, he was VP, High Speed Products. There is still no announcement on who will replace him.
- AT&T, MD, Jul 2018 - The CTO position serves in an executive leadership capacity and will play a lead role in driving the Air Force technology strategy, technology execution and management of the technology teams. The position will oversee technology services, product analysis, and software architecture activities as well as to influence enterprise wide IT policy and future projects.
- DISH Network Corporation, CO, Aug 2018 - Vivek Khemka notified DISH Network Corporation that he was resigning as EVP and CTO. The organization is responsible for technology strategy, product management, engineering, product development, supply chain management, broadcast operations and OTT delivery. No replacements announced yet. He was also most recently CTO, Sling TV.
- Polycom, CA, Jul 2018 - Polycom is searching for a CTO/VP, Engineering to support the EVP of Worldwide Engineering. This position will be located in Austin, TX, Westminster, CO, or San Jose, CA.
- Inseego, CA, Jul 2018 - Stephen Sek, the SVP and CTO of Inseego notified the company that he had decided to resign from his position. Mr. Sek has agreed to continue to serve in an advisory role with the company. The company provides software-as-a-service (SaaS), Internet of Things (IoT), and mobile solutions worldwide.
- FISION Corporation, MN, Jun 2018 - Effective Jun 15, 2018, Wade Anderson resigned as CTO (as well as Chief Product Officer). The Company develops proprietary cloud-based software solutions to automate the marketing functions and activities of its customers.
- Hayes Software Systems, TX, Jul 2018 - Reporting to the CEO, the CTO to provide overall strategic and operational direction for the growth of the current suite of products and the creation of future ones. The role provides someone with the ability to help lead a fast paced and high growth company through a technical and product evolution. Hayes Software Systems is an energetic, well-established and rapidly growing, software/SAAS company in the education vertical.
- Mccann Erickson Worldgroup, NY, Jul 2018 - The CTO/Solutions Architect's role is to design and develop the next generation of Craft technology platform and integrated portfolio of solutions employed by the Craft global studios and their clients. The role reports to the Chief Information and Operating Officer.
- Sparkfund, WA, D.C., Jul 2018 - Sparkfund, an energy technology, software, and finance company based in D.C., seeks a CTO to join its executive team and report to the CEO.
- Arable Labs, CA, Aug 2018 - Arable is looking for a CTO, an experienced technologist to lead the technical vision and teams across the connected device platform, data science systems, API platform, and web & mobile applications. A pioneer in decision agriculture, Arable Labs builds affordable tools that help people collect and synthesize site-specific agricultural data. The company’s mission is to achieve global impact by providing the measurements, insights, and predictions that enable growers to recognize and address risk. Through access to ground-truth knowledge, Arable empowers agricultural stakeholders to more effectively manage natural resources and lower food waste throughout the supply chain.
- Federal Reserve Information Technology, VA, Aug 2018 - The Chief Technology and Strategy Officer (CTSO) reports to the Federal Reserve System CIO and is responsible for leading the development and execution of a System-wide Information Technology Strategic plan to support the business and IT priorities of the Federal Reserve System.
- Accelerize, CA, Feb 2018 - Dave Stewart, CTO of Accelerize, resigned from his position. Accelerize Inc. provides software solutions for businesses to enhance their digital advertising spend in the United States, Europe, and internationally.
- Noblis, VA, Aug 2018 - Reporting to the CEO, the CTO will be responsible for developing, implementing, and communicating Noblis’ technical and scientific vision and strategy. Noblis is a nonprofit science, technology, and strategy organization that brings the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise in an environment of independence and objectivity.
- Kaiser Permanente, CA, May 2017- Chief Data Officer Matt Widwick went to Barclay’s as Head of Global Data Management on May 2017. The job has been open and listed on various sites.
- Fifth Third Bank, OH, Jul 2018 - Fifth Third Bank is seeking a Chief Data Officer for Cincinnati, OH location, who will be responsible for leading the Bancorp in becoming an information centric business by rationalizing information, processes, applications, systems, and people across multiple lines of business and IT functions.
- MUFG Investor Services, NY, Aug 2018 - MUFG Investor Services is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Fund Services and is fully licensed to act as a Fund Administration service provider. They are seeking a Chief Data Officer (CDO) who will lead the enterprise data strategy and department in line with the overall strategy of MFS (US) mandated by the boards of the holding company.
- Granville Homes, CA, Jul 2018 - Granville Homes is seeking a Chief Information/Data Officer, reporting to the President. The CIDO must have extensive experience with data organization, preparation, analysis, governance, and making such data available to stakeholders. The candidate will champion data as a strategic asset and a driver of innovation and business impact. The level of the role is unclear.
- ChenMed, FL, Jul 2018 - ChenMed, Miami based primary care medical centers for seniors, is seeking Chief Data Officer (CDO) who will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, maintenance, enhancement and support of hardware/software for structuring/organizing, storing, retrieving, analyzing, and reporting strategic enterprise information and operational/production data. The level of the role is unclear.
Data Analytics Chiefs
- Initiative, NY, Jul 2018 - The Head of Business Intelligence is responsible for building, scaling and elevating a holistic approach to audience development, campaign execution and measurement across addressable channels. The role is part of the CIA (Culture Insights and Analytics) leadership team - to help Initiative grow as an agency, make processes more efficient, and develop new revenue streams for both CIA and Initiative as a whole. Initiative is a leading marketing services company, providing clients with expertise in the full spectrum of communication needs for brands such as Merck, Amazon, Uber, and Arbys amongst others.
Security Chiefs/ CISOs
- Allergan plc, NJ, Aug 2018 - The CISO is accountable globally for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Allergan’s vast information assets across an R&D, supply chain and commercial enterprise spanning ~70 countries. Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma.
- Mylan, PA, Aug 2018 - Mylan Inc is seeking a CISO who will lead Mylan's Global Information Security function, reporting directly to the Chief Administrative and Compliance Officer. Mylan N.V. is an American global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company.
- Fifth Third Bank, OH, Aug 2018 - The bank is looking for a CISO who will be responsible for information security policy and the coordination of information security efforts across the organization.
- Comerica Bank, MI, Jul 2018 - This CISO position is located at Auburn Hills, MI and reports to the EVP, Fraud Investigations and Compliance Director. Responsible for providing effective challenge to the first line with respect to the cyber security program that includes cybersecurity, information security policies, compliance and governance with the expanded scope to include internal employees, external customers (retail, small business and commercial), financial and regulatory agencies, and supplier partners.
- Twitter, CA, March 2018 - Twitter’s CISO Michael Coates is leaving the company. Coates’ interim replacement is Joseph Camilleri, a senior manager for information security and risk.
- Inova Health System, VA, Aug 2018 - Reporting to the CIO, the CISO, will be responsible for the overall organizational security strategy, security program oversight and security architecture development for the organization. Inova is a nationally recognized, comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient facilities, primary and specialty care physician practices, and health and wellness programs.
- Silicon Valley Bank, CA, Aug 2018 - SVB is seeking a CISO, a visionary leader responsible for overseeing the operations of the company's security solutions and compliance to ensure that information assets are adequately protected with acceptable levels of controls. The level of the role is unclear and has recently been open, after the appointment of both a CIO and a CTO on August 2nd, 2018. According to LinkedIN, the company also has Chief Security Officer and Chief Privacy Officer, since 2007.
- comScore, VA, Aug 2018 - comScore’s CISO is responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, architecture, and a multi-year roadmap that ensures that the company’s information assets are adequately protected. The CISO reports to the Chief Information and Technology Operations Officer.
- TriHealth, OH, Aug 2018 - The CISO will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- GuidePoint Security, FL, Aug 2018 - GuidePoint Security is seeking a CISO (“CISO”), who will be responsible for securing GuidePoint’s operations, both internally and client-facing. GuidePoint’s CISO also serves as GuidePoint’s CTO, and is responsible for GuidePoint’s technology decisions and implementations.
- Health Quest Systems, NY, Jul 2018 - The CISO is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security program to ensure information assets are adequately protected.
- Seattle Children's, WA, Aug 2018 - The children's hospital CISO serves as the senior information security leader and HIPAA Information Security Officer for Seattle Children’s. The position has primary accountability for providing strategic leadership and direction to develop information security practices that minimize risk and create a strong information security posture for Seattle Children’s.
- Peraton, Herndon, VA, Jul 2018 - The Company is seeking a senior CISO for its Corporate HQ in Herndon, VA. Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation’s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, NY, Jul 2018 - Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective CISO who will play a significant and leading role in implementing and supporting the Federations’ information security program. The level of the role is unclear.
- Qumulus Solutions, IN, Aug 2018 - Qumulus is seeking a CISO, responsible for overseeing all aspects of risk management and compliance for Qumulus and its client companies: ensuring that all procedures, protocols, and strategies are fully implemented to protect client companies and their assets. Qumulus Solutions, a member of the Graham Allen Partners family of technology companies, provides digital security compliance and prevention services to protect our clients’ confidential business information from unauthorized access.
- Brighton Health Plan Solutions, NY, Aug 2018 - The CISO position reports to the CIO, is a member of the IT leadership team and serves a key role in company leadership, working closely with senior leaders. The VP, CISO is a executive responsible for aligning security initiatives with enterprise programs and business objectives, ensuring that information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
- Reciprocity, CA, Aug 2018 - Reciprocity is seeking a CISO, who will direct strategy and execute its internal Information Security Risk and Compliance Program. Reciprocity is changing the information security (InfoSec) landscape by providing companies an easy-to-use solution for managing compliance.
Rest of the World
Open Tech Chief Roles
Chief Information Officers / CTOs as CIOs
- Eltek, Israel, Jul 2018 - Eltek Ltd. announced that it received notice from Mr. Avi Gal, the company's VP COO & CIO of his resignation due to personal reasons. Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, and internationally.
- Shanghai Electric Group Company, China, March 2018 - The board of directors of Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited announced due to personal reasons, Ms. Li Jing has tendered her resignation as CIO of the company, with effect from 29 March 2018.
- Manila Electric Company, Philippines, Jun 2018 - The company announced that Mr. Ernie G. Imperial, VP and Head, Corporate Information and Technology of the company, will be resigning, to explore other career opportunities.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont, Switzerland, May 2018 - Dr. Jean-Jacques Van Oosten has relinquished his responsibilities as CTO of the Swiss luxury goods giant, for personal reasons after a brief period of the newly created role.
Chief Digital Officers
- Siemens, Norway, Jul 2018 - Siemens seeks a Chief Digitalization Officer with responsibilities like - developing and operating the Company's digitalization efforts externally and internally, Identify customer needs, suggest and sell solutions in the market, Position Siemens as a digital partner at our customers, Establish contact at the highest management level at the customers, Be a link for the digitization effort internally and help departments interact, follow technology development and trends, and ensure that they are in the forefront of digitalization as well and Contribute to developing digitalization skills internally.
- Integral Petroleum SA, Switzerland, Aug 2018 - The incumbent Chief Digital Officer will conduct researches and case studies on leading edge technologies and make determinations on the probability of implementation. He/she will analyze best practices in crypto-industry, define new digital opportunities and risks, elaborate business concept for crypto projects, as well as economic model and internal/external mechanics, based on the latest digital innovations which requires deep knowledge in block chain technologies and constant motivation to study new industry trends. The Company specializes in trading and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products.
Chief Technology Officer (Products)
- Compagnie Financière Richemont, Switzerland, May 2018 - Dr. Jean-Jacques Van Oosten has relinquished his responsibilities as CTO of the Swiss luxury goods giant, for personal reasons after a brief period of the newly created role.
- SAP, Germany, Aug 2018 - The SAP Leonardo Machine Learning team is looking for a CTO/ Chief Architect for SAP Leonardo Machine Learning, who will define technology strategy and architecture across Leonardo platforms and consuming applications. Continuously injecting external state of the art and best practices, who will engage with platform and application teams to drive consistent implementation, lead the ML architecture community of practice and become a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- TEKsystems, Australia, Jul 2018 - A leader in worldwide software networking is looking for a Global CTO to support impressive company growth, lead the development of their market pioneering products and to build geographically diverse teams of highly skilled network and software engineers.
- Cheetah Mobile, China, December 2017 - The company announced that San Francisco based. Mr. Charles Fan resigned as CTO of the Company for personal reasons.
- Rokt, Australia, Aug 2018 - The CTO will have primary responsibility for maintaining Rokt's technology strategy, vision and platform architecture to support innovation as well as a scalable, robust and secure platform. Rokt Pte Ltd., a digital referral marketing company, matches engaged consumers with recommendations, empowering them to choose the brands they invite in to their lives. It combines engagement technology and advertising software, messaging, and real-time analytics in one platform.
Chief Data Officers, Data Privacy and Data Protection
- Publicis Groupe, France, Jul 2018 - Publicis Groupe chief data officer Jason Kodish announced his resignation. As Chief Data Officer, Kodish has been driving the collective power of the talent within the Data and Analytics practices within the Groupe, working as a leadership team that is uniting a team of more than 3,500 engineers, data scientists, analysts and tech leaders. The company is looking for Kodish's successor.
- Hitachi Consulting, UK, Jul 2018 - Hitachi Consulting has a thriving EMEA business and as part of this, they are seeking to recruit a Data Privacy Officer and Information Security Officer. The landscape of data privacy laws in Europe is changing with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Hitachi Consulting also subscribes to the BS10012:2017 PIMS certification as well as ISO27001. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Hitachi Consulting maintains an effective Data Privacy and Information Security compliance programme through the implementation and management of processes, policies and control points, and by driving continuous improvement of the same across Hitachi Consulting’s business operations. The level of the role is unclear
- Holcim Philippines, Philippines, Jun 2018 - Mary Grace Sanchez resigned as data privacy officer with effect from Jul 6, 2018. Belinda E. Dugan will serve as interim data privacy officer. The Company has a wide range of innovative construction solutions that can help home owners to large contractors in their building needs.
- Network Rail, UK, Aug 2018 - Network Rail is revitalising Britain’s railway. They are seeking a CISO to direct and develop the information security strategy and operations across Network Rail Route Services, developing and leading internal, government and security industry partner relationships so as to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the railway’s information and information systems assets to a tolerable level of risk and in line with UK and European legal and regulatory requirements.
- Deutsche Börse, Germany, Aug 2018 - Deutsche Börse is looking for a CISO, to manage a Second Line of Defense for Deutsche Börse. He/she will be responsible to specify and maintain an information security management framework that ensures adequate protection of information assets. He/she will identify, evaluate and manage information security risks with a focus on safety and integrity, meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
Recent Vell Placements
For Specific bios and announcements, please refer to our Website - www.vell.com
Carbonite (CARB), Online Backup for SMB (SaaS) - Board Members (2)
CEOs/ Presidents/ GMs
CTOs/ Engineering/ CIOs/CISOs
About Vell Executive Search
- Deep tech industry retained search experience
- More dedicated time as consultants have few parallel projects.
- Thorough understanding of your company’s business and culture
- Behavioral interviews and competency scorecards.
- Constant two-way, direct communication and 24 /7 availability.
- Insightful and detailed reference checking
- Broad reach of candidates: no hidden relationships. No off-limits.
- Analytics based search process.
Vell Executive Search
Boston, MA 02110