In the past couple of months, there are several companies that have multiple announcements, which we cover below. Some of the patterns:
- Multiple heads of India; lots of regional appointments
- Chief People Officers or senior HR leaders with Diversity as a primary domain and
- Many analytics appointments
Note: We covered Uber Technology Changes in a separate blog post as Uber itself has had too many changes
Board Announcements (one announcement)
- Alphabet Appoints Google Chief Sundar Pichai, 45, to its Board.
- Texas Instruments Appointed its COO Brian T. Crutcher, 44, to Board.
- PayPal Appoints Media Exec and President, BBC Worldwide Ann Sarnoff, 55, to its Board of Directors.