The CEO will be charged to aggressively grow and improve the performance of the business and customer industry segments as well as be responsible for developing and implementing additional, aggressive growth strategies focused on leveraging the company’s technology and financial assets into higher value added product lines.
He/she will play a significant role in establishing the company’s position as the Software leader and more specifically will:
Refine Digital Strategy for Rapid Organic Growth in Nascent Market
- Create, refine, communicate and drive the overall company strategy for organic growth in this emerging market. Understand the industry dynamics to position the Company in the right markets to drastically accelerate growth. Customer segmentation and business model may become differentiated.
- Establish the company as the leader in the HCM Social Media space with an organic growth strategy
- Accelerate revenue growth at the company to $100 million and beyond within three years
- Establish the proper digital strategy and infrastructure to accommodate profitable growth
- Accelerate growth on both domestic and international fronts
- Leverage and expand relationships to include Social Media
- Evaluate existing relationships and leverage, modify or replace, as appropriate to meet growth objectives
Be the Chief Evangelist & Close Major Deals
- Be the Chief Evangelist for the company and have the force of strength, conviction & personality to close major sales
- Leverage and deepen existing Fortune 500 customer relationships
- Lead a management team that can ensure that the company achieves it growth and enterprise value potential
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Collaborate effectively with the Chairman and majority investor
- Establish strong connections with the senior management team and other stakeholders
He/she will have the following experience:
Digital Organic Growth P&L Experience into a Nascent Market
- Prior CEO Experience: He/she must possess seasoned hands-on, successful experience managing all functional areas of a business in a profitable growth environment
- Experience managing growth in an expansion to $100m and beyond
- Experience with hyper-growth in an organic growth environment
- Experience establishing a fast growth company in a nascent market
- Experience with rapid growth in a digital business
- He/she must understand how to cultivate key stakeholder relationships. (Example: demonstrated track record communicating with Board of Directors; capable of working closely in partnership with the current management team, sister companies, and the founder; strong presence and leadership style with direct reports and all employees)
Strategic & Operational Fluency
- This individual will be a strategic marketer with the ability to combine strategy with operational fluency
- Strategic thinking enabling him/her to effectively lead the organization to achieve its key financial and growth goals.
- A strong business understanding enabling him/her to adapt broad business concepts to grow the business, and set organizational policies.
- Ability to create organizational structure, putting the right individuals in place, timetables, metrics etc.) for supporting execution
Hands On: Evangelist & Hands on Sales Involvement
- Experience being the Chief Evangelist
- Demonstrated ability to be hands on as Chief Executive and to close major sales
Domain Experience: Industry/Customer Experience
- Experience selling digital solutions to F500 enterprises
- Experience serving multiple industry segments
- HCM experience a plus
- Financial savvy: Involving the understanding of effective management of key financial issues that impact the business;
- Decision making style should be driven and supported by facts
- Strong experience measuring and being accountable for committed ROIs
- Liquidity event: experience with a significant Strategic exit and/or IPOs is a real asset.
- Must reside in Silicon Valley
- This executive is a high energy level, force of personality, drive, persuasion and intellect to establish The company as the leader in this emerging market and personally close major deals with customers
- This individual will have flexibility and proven ability to manage an intensive change environment
- An outstanding intellect and common sense, exceptional business acumen and maturity and be an obvious team player with exceptionally strong leadership skills
- Leadership demonstrated through the development of strategic vision, “hands on” involvement, and effective team management practices.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide the type of leadership necessary to ensure high levels of employee morale and productivity with a focus on retaining talent. This executive is a great coach/mentor to the management team
- High ethical standards demonstrated by the individual’s approach to business and the ability to set that tone for the entire organization
- This individual is a team player recognized for his leadership capabilities: he has foresight and is analytical and confident in his abilities and therefore takes calculated decisions with conviction and optimism. He/she empowers the management team, rallies the troops, and is clearly dedicated to the success of the company.
- The successful candidate will be driven toward personal improvement and success through the success of the company, creating significant shareholder value, and building and maintaining a cohesive, high performance management team.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is desirable.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Dora Vell 617-416-9088 (cell) or 781-416-4088 (direct)