- Cologix, Colorado - Cologix announced that Bill Fathers has been named Chairman and CEO succeeding Grant van Rooyen. Prior to being appointed Cologix CEO, Bill was most recently EVP of Cloud Services at VMware and previously served as President of Savvis, a public data center and cloud infrastructure provider. Cologix, Inc. is an interconnection and data center company.
- Array Technologies, New Mexico - Array Technologies introduced Jim Fusaro as the company's new CEO. Fusaro has served as a senior executive for multinational Corp.s including Motorola, Amkor Technology, Avnet, and global conglomerate, Honeywell. Array Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, supplies, and installs solar tracking systems for utilities, Corp.s, small businesses, and homeowners.
- Ridgetop Group, Arizona - Ridgetop Group announced Mr. L. Thomas Heiser as its next President and CEO. Most recently Mr. Heiser led Hitachi High Technologies Systems Products Division and business development group. The Company provides electronic prognostics and health management solutions, semiconductor IP blocks, and built-in self-test solutions for critical applications.
- Palo Alto Networks, California - Palo Alto Networks has named Nikesh Arora as its new CEO and Chairman. He succeeds Mark McLaughlin, who is transitioning to the role of vice Chairman of the Board for the company. Arora formerly served as President and COO at SoftBank and as chief business officer at Google. The Company provides security platform solutions worldwide.
- Quantum Corp., California - Quantum has appointed Jamie Lerner as CEO and President. Lerner will also be appointed to the company's board of directors. Before joining Quantum, Lerner served as VP and COO for Pivot3. The Company provides scale-out storage, archive, and data protection solutions for small businesses and multi-national enterprises.
- Machine Zone, California - Machine Zone announced that its board of directors has appointed Kristen Dumont as CEO, replacing Gabriel Leydon. Dumont has served as the company’s COO since 2015. The Company develops mobile games in various genres that include fantasy/RPG/MMO.
- ShareThis, California - Data veteran and company President Dana Hayes, Jr. is taking on the CEO role; current CEO Kurt Abrahamson will take on the Executive Chairman role. Hayes, joined ShareThis in 2017. Prior to that, Hayes served as the group VP of global partnership development for Acxiom. The Company develops a social data platform for publishers, advertisers, or other data-driven business to process first-party data in actual real time
- Smarsh, Oregon - Brian Cramer has been promoted from President/COO to CEO. Smarsh provides cloud-based archiving and compliance solutions for companies in regulated and litigious industries.
- Perforce Software, California - Perforce Software announced that Mark Ties has been named CEO, succeeding Janet Dryer. Ties has been with Perforce as COO/CFO since January 2016. The Company develops, markets, and supports software configuration management systems.
- Simulations Plus, California - Simulations Plus announced that Shawn M. O’Connor will become its CEO. He recently served as President, CEO and a director of Entelos. The Company develops drug discovery and development software for mechanistic modelling and simulation worldwide.
- GitHub, California - Microsoft is acquiring GitHub. Microsoft Corporate VP Nat Friedman, founder of Xamarin and an open source veteran, will assume the role of GitHub CEO. GitHub provides code hosting services that allow developers/people to build software for open source and private projects in organizations.
- Gopher Protocol, California - Mansour Khatib, Chief Marketing Officer and director of the Company, who was engaged as Interim CEO is now CMO & CEO according to the company website. The Company provides Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT) enabled mobile technology, introducing new innovations within the mobile arena, and connecting people throughout the World.
- AppViewX, Washington - AppViewX announced that Ryan Windham has been appointed as CEO. Windham was previously CEO at Cedexis, which was acquired by Citrix Systems. The Company develops infrastructure automation and orchestration platform and solutions.
- Giga Entertainment Media, California - Giga Entertainment Media has appointed James Massa as CEO to lead the company through its next phase of innovation and exponential growth. Before it, James joined Cisco Systems, most recently as VP and Chief Strategist of Government Govt. Solutions Group. The Company provides an online entertainment service.
- Global Payout, California - Ms. Vanessa Luna, who has served as MTRAC’s CEO and Chairman, takes on the position of CEO and Chairman of Global Payout. She was previously COO of Global Payout. Global Payout offers payment and acquiring solutions for multi-national companies
- Datrium, California - Datrium appointed Tim Page as CEO. Datrium's next stage of growth will tap Page's leadership and experience from Sprinklr, where he served as COO. The Company develops and manufactures server flash storage systems.